Lewis Hamilton, George Russell, Sergio Perez, and Alex Albon took to the strip last night to help Formula 1 kick off the Las Vegas Grand Prix in a launch party that gives us a good look at what Vegas is bringing to the party.
Social media was abuzz last night, too, painting a picture of what we can expect when we go racing down the strip next November.
Lewis Hamilton and George Russell doing burnouts. Drones forming the shape of an F1 car in the sky. Fountains going off. Celebrities chopping it up with drivers. It was a very Vegas vibe. Maybe I’ll start referring to things as VVV going forward, hmm…
The festivities yesterday in Las Vegas were at a fever pitch — starting at 11 am and running past midnight with an official afterparty at OMNIA Nightclub.
- 11 a.m. The Launch Party begins with the Pit Stop Challenge, Esports Simulators, activations, car and trophy photo opportunities, and more in the Fan Zone at Caesars Palace
- 5:50 p.m. Live Car Run on Las Vegas Boulevard with drivers from Oracle Red Bull Racing and Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Teams
- 6:30 p.m. Drone Show above Caesars Palace
- 6:45 p.m. Introduction of drivers and teams on the main stage
- 11 p.m. Official afterparty with Alesso at OMNIA Nightclub
American Express presale tickets for the Nov. 2023 Las Vegas Grand Prix went on sale Tuesday. Priority interest list sales began Nov. 3, with general public tickets on sale now.